Join our Superhero Volunteer Team!
Because the Greatest Gift that you can give any cause... is your Time!
We're ALWAYS Recruiting Community Service Volunteers!
The Safe Ride Foundation is a 100% volunteer-run organization, and we are always on the lookout for spunky new volunteers to aide us in our ongoing mission of ending impaired driving in Frederick County! If you're asking yourself, what is the fastest way to get community service hours, you may have found your destination. Volunteer in Frederick as a designated driver on your free weekend nights, and help us save a life!
What it’s Like to do Easy Community Service with Safe Ride:
Community Service involves volunteering with the SOS Safe Ride program of Frederick County as a helpful designated driver. You will be operating the follow car, not the client’s car!
- Super Quick to Sign Up
- Accumulate up to 5 Hours Per Night!
- Official Letter of Completion Provided to Courts
- Character witness from our charity will appear at your court hearing (upon lawyer request)
- Volunteer on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday evenings!
- Relaxed environment, great for networking.
- Help Keep Our Roads Safe – Our volunteers have saved nearly 15,000 Lives in Frederick County!
Contact us here
If you’re interested in becoming a volunteer in the fight against drunk driving, and doing impactful activities that count as community service hours, simply fill out the form below and your inquiry should be answered within about 1 day. In addition, to learn more info about our foundation and volunteering with us, you can also give us a call or email our volunteering director at:
What’s needed of you:
- A valid driver’s license
- A friendly attitude!
- Manual Transmission Experience not required
- Must be at least 18 years old+